Friday, September 20, 2013

Front row seats to Mumford and Sons

Several months ago, I was able to get front row seats to see my husband's favorite band, Mumford and Sons. They were coming to Houston right around Father's Day and it seemed like the perfect gift for him. We LOVE to go to concerts!

I signed up for email alerts on their website, and happened to be online when I received an email with a private invitation for fan lists only to buy tickets. By the time I got on the website, I was able to buy front row tickets. That never happens to me. We have never been closer than about 20 rows, so this was super exciting. 

Josh was more than excited, but just a couple days before the concert, Mumford and Sons had to cancel due to a health scare from one of the band members. They thankfully rescheduled for September 17th, and the hubs and I raced to Houston for a really fun time. 

We had dinner at Benihana and then headed to the Pavilion where we found out....the stage is air conditioned and the first few rows can feel it. This is an outdoor theater in South Texas...it is sweltering out there. Being in the front row, I was actually cold! We had a perfect view, plenty of leg room, snacks, and air conditioning. It was perfection!!









My husband had the BEST time. I thought they were good but he is a true fan. He screamed like a 9 year old boy getting a bike on Christmas morning! 

They put on a terrific show and we both could not have been more pleased. Two huge thumbs up for Mumford and Sons!

No comments:

Post a Comment