Friday, November 13, 2009

Chef Jansen

















Jansen's preschool class took a field trip to CiCi's Pizza today to learn a little more about the pizza making business. I drove some of the children and one of the teachers this morning, ready and raring to go.

He did so well. Since he turned 4, he has definitely developed a little attitude, a la his mother, and I was a little anxious about how he would react. Amazingly, he waited patiently for his dough ball, listened to the soda demonstration, and waited his turn to make a cheese only pizza. He was very proud of himself and he enjoyed the fruits of his labor so much, that most of it ended up on his face and shirt. I thought he would want to come home a little early from school after the field trip was over, but he wanted to stay at school. SURPRISE!! This little boy is the light of my life and I am so blessed that God has enabled me to finally stay home with my boys!!!
And we finally have grass again. BTW, I never want to lay sod again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment