Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pre-teen room sneak peek....

This week I have been sick as a perro! For real. I thought I just had a small virus that would go away on its own, but 8 days later I felt even worse. After 2 hours sitting in the doctor's office, I was diagnosed with sinusitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, and a double ear infection. Three meds later, I am feeling much better!

Anyway, while being sick, I had time to sit at my computer and plan more details for Caleb's room. We found a bedroom set on sale at our local furniture store and purchased it. Some of his pre-ordered items came in and some will be in this week. 

I have created a few items on the cheap so that we could purchase the new furniture. A great deal of his art work was googled and printed and put in dollar store frames. 

Here is a sneak peek of his end table...

Almost everything was from the dollar store. The lamp shade and base, the picture frame, and the alarm clock were all from the Dollar General, two blocks away from us. I love having a dollar store so close to us!

The little photo says, "Press A to start", which is a phrase any gamer is familiar with. 

The lamp shade is navy and light blue which coordinates with his bedding. 

I can't wait until it all comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment