Thursday, May 15, 2014

I GOT INTO NURSING SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

Today's post is just a shout out to me because I got into Nursing school!!! Two years down and two years to go!!!

I am so thankful and excited to be able to share the good news. We actually found out Monday, but were asked to postpone publicly sharing the news for a few days out of respect to all other applicants. We have until tomorrow to accept or decline, and you better believe that I responded with a big old ACCEPT immediately. 

I am honestly thinking about starting another blog to chronicle the journey as a diary for me and maybe as a resource for others. That way I can update here on occasion but still keep this one the family and activity blog. 

Nursing boot camp starts in July, so at least now I can plan out the next two months with my family. Things are less up in the air. I hate that. I am not a balloon!

So yipee!!! I am super excited to start this new journey in my life!

2 comments: