Sunday, August 6, 2017

Christmas 2016!

We did it! We made it to the end of the year. What a crazy year!

This year, much like any other year, we attended a TON of Christmases. Hopefully this year won't be as hectic, especially since we have a Christmas Day Texans game scheduled, but I won't hold my breath.  

We ended the first half of the school year with a holiday band concert for both my boys...Caleb and his trombone and Jansen and his trumpet. 




Then the holidays could officially begin. My inlaws came into town and we hosted them at our house. It was nice to be able to get together in our new home, with more space. Josh made his world famous chili, and I made cornbread and dessert. 










The next morning we had Christmas with my parents. We had a fantastic time eating breakfast and opening presents. 











Later that afternoon we went to the Texans game with my inlaws. 

And then it was time for Christmas morning!








We ended the holiday hosting my dad's side of the family at our house.







Abundantly blessed!

 

2 comments:

  1. It's an remarkable paragraph in favor of all the web viewers; they will obtain advantage from it. I am sure.스포츠마사지

    ReplyDelete