Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A bit of Christmas decor...

School is almost over! I gave my final presentation this afternoon on Bacterial Endocarditis, complete with power point slides, photos, etc and it turned out well. I am hoping that I got an A on it. My voice didn't shake, I spoke slowly and confidently, and didn't pee my pants. Success!!!

The weather here has been in the 30's this week and drizzly rainy, which in South Texas means Christmas is right around the corner!

Christmas decorations are going up...

We had to buy a new tree this year, and my husband found a train he really wanted on sale at Toys R Us that he just had to get. I think it looks pretty cute. 

Our mantle is decorated with our cute stockings, and we are ready for a fire. 

It's beginning to look like Christmas at our house. We will be out of town for Christmas this year, so I am really glad to get the decorations up early. 

Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment