Friday, July 18, 2014

Lemonade Stand and Bake Sale prep

My friend's children and my kiddos are getting together to have a Lemonade Stand and Bake Sale tomorrow to benefit the SPCA of Brazoria County. Hopefully, it doesn't rain, but it is storming now, so odds are it will be pouring tomorrow. 

Anyway, we are prepping for it just in case it isn't raining. 

This morning, I ran all of my errands quickly and set up the kids with craft supplies to make signs. They did a great job!

Then this afternoon, we decided to make homemade doggy treats. Jansen was in charge of these. 


They turned out great!

So we hope, hope, hope that the rain holds off tomorrow. It will be such a wonderful learning experience for these kiddos to practice planning an event, holding it and dealing with customers, and then donating the money to the SPCA. Giving back and helping others is something so important that I want to emphasize with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment