Thursday, June 4, 2015

Field Day and Last Day of School

My oldest had Field Day yesterday but parents were not allowed to attend. That's ok, because I am sick with a major sinus infection, so I stayed home on the couch most of the day. 

Jansen also had Field Day and thankfully, some of my friends were there and took a couple of photos of him and sent them to me. I love that!





Jansen has been so excited about school to be out, but today he is feeling a little emotional. He is my child that is full of emotion. He is not necessarily a crier, but he feels things very strongly and has a tendency to be a bit depressive. 

He enjoyed Field Day though!

This morning, I took a quick picture of the boys before school to compare it to the first day of school. 


Caleb ran to the bus, ready to experience it all and Jansen slowly walked to the car. As he got out of the car to walk into school, he turned to tell me, "Mom, I am going to live like today is my last day on Earth." I was like...ok....

I love those boys! Even though I am in nursing school again this summer, I am going to do my best to still spend tons of time with the kiddos having fun and cherishing moments with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment