Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Holidays...they are a-comin'

It's November, folks. Thanksgiving is just around the corner, Black Friday ads are coming out, and Christmas is oh so close!

There are many projects that I will be working on in the upcoming weeks, but the first one that I am just a bit stressed about is that I agreed to make cupcakes for a former co-worker's wedding for the 17th. I am not stressed about the baking and decorating of it all....I am prepared with the gumpaste hydrangea and calla lilies already finished :) And after church, I will get the rest of the supplies to bake chocolate with peanut butter buttercream, vanilla with almond buttercream, and strawberry with cream cheese buttercream cupcakes. The delivery is what is giving me a bit of a pit in my stomach. The venue is an hour away...needless to say....I am praying everything makes it in one piece. 

Coming up next week, we are making 80 penguin costumes for our 2nd graders at school for the holiday program. 

Then I will headed to a friend's school to be on a panel for her Interpersonal Communication class, to give my 2 cents on living with a special needs child. 

Then I will be baking up a storm for Thanksgiving!!!!!

And finally, the day after begins Christmas decorations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have several projects I want to complete this Christmas. So much fun. 

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment