Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day goodies

Well, we are completely blessed this morning. After spending some time with my hubs' family last night, we came home to start preparations for Christmas morning. The hubs has to be at work at 5am this morning so we knew that we had to get up quite early to open presents with the kids. We finally got to bed at about midnight, and I woke up at 3am, unable to go back to sleep. So at 4am, we all got up and began opening presents. 

Caleb was very excited! Jansen was less excited because he woke up with a lovely Christmas fever. My poor baby is sick on Christmas day. This is not how I hoped he would spend his Christmas, especially since we had three places to go today and one tomorrow. 

It seems as though all of that is put on hold for now. My husband will be taking our oldest son to his grandmother's house tonight and will try to Skype with Jansen and I at home...so at least we can share in the fun. 

Anyway, we did have a great morning...complete with milk and cupcakes for Santa....
a mini martini glass was rimmed with melted white chocolate and rolled in sprinkles

and it looks as though Santa was quite hungry still...

and presents...

Jansen got a razor scooter
Jansen's Christmas loot

Caleb's Christmas loot

the scene at 4am...and yes, we love to watch Duck Dynasty

Star Wars goodies

Star Wars are one of my kids' faves

opening presents really early in the morning

The Ultimate 3DS Starter Kit to go with his new 3DS Nana and Pops gave him

opening his 3DS starter kit

Star Wars books

a Christmas sock monkey

A Spiderman web blaster

Angry Birds plushes

The scene at 4:15am....I can't believe it is over....

Caleb practicing his nunchuck ninja skills

and lots of love. 

Now my children are both sound asleep, and Jansen is pumped full of meds and green tea. He is sleeping peacefully in my bed. 

Merry Christmas to everyone. May you all be abundantly blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment