Monday, October 13, 2014

Nursing school-midterm

Well, it is here folks. Midterm of my junior year of nursing school and I didn't know if I would make it. The half way mark is upon us, and I can see this tiny little penlight at the end of the tunnel. In December, we have one whole month off! BLESSED!!!!!

We have learned so much this year. There have been things that I can't believe have happened and that I forgot to document. But for the most part, it has been amazing.

There are times when I second guess myself, but I am just going to keep trucking.

So here is what has been going down for the last few months.

We have checked off on ambulation, restraints, bed baths, moving patients, and changing linens.


We took everyone's vitals.


We got our nurse packs and began digging through the goodies to practice medication administration.

We practiced giving injections...intradermal, subcutaneous, and intramuscular.

We celebrated National Student Day with FREE hot dogs, chips, and candy!


My husband got me an early Christmas gift to help with my studies!!!!

We started IV's....many, many IV's...






I thought about changing my mind but...

I have studied until even my dogs have had enough....

We've done outlines, care plans, ATI notebooks, videos, simulations, check offs, blueprints, quizzes, Prep U, and we have cried. But we are still trucking.

Steady...we are half way through the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment