Friday, August 14, 2009

Scarf Indecency!


Ok, so what the heck is with this flimsy scarf trend??? I just do not get it and I think it looks stupid. I'm just sayin. You are wearing a wife beater, a sleeveless shirt, or a short sleeved shirt, and you think to your self, "I think I will top it off with a thin piece of material wrapped around my neck!". Agh.


Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of accessories, but this is something I just don't get. Hmmmm, maybe 30 is knocking on my door faster than I would like to realize.
Case in point, Nick Jonas. Now I am not a Jonas brothers fan at all. But whatever, that is beside the point. What is the point? The fact that this kid is wearing a pastel green t shirt, while pants, and a blue piece of fabric to barely cover his neck. Are you cold? Maybe a sweater would work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment