Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First day of preschool

Today was my first day as a preschool 2's teacher. Let me tell you, it was an adventure.

I really do love this age group and my co-teacher is great as well. She is really comfortable with circle time and I am really comfortable with craft time...so this is a good marriage. We did find out that there are some obvious gaps in our schedule. But those are the kinds of things that you don't anticipate until you are actually in the process.

Tomorrow, we have a whole other set of children coming in for their first day. YAY!

I have about 2 months worth of crafts in the works....to be brought out next week as this week everyone is just trying to get adjusted to the preschool schedule. Positive thoughts for positive results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment