Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Teachers...a little gift




This year, we as the PTO allocated some funds to celebrate our school staffs' birthdays with a little goodie.

We had 18 teachers with birthdays in August and September!!!!!

So I took a trip to Walmart (Shudder) and saw a bunch of these cute little mini trifles.
They are so cute. We bought a ton of different flavors of Hershey's Kisses (because those are the best) and I headed to a play date with my boys.

Myself and three other women spent the next hour filling the trifles, wrapping them in clear bags, and tying curling ribbon on them. By the time we were finished, it was time to go home and get ready for bed. I was planning on adding labels last night, but true to my character, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to my alarm this morning.

Thankfully I found these cute printables HERE.... and I attached them to all 18 trifles.
It's just something small that we can do to let our teachers know how much we appreciate them!

3 comments:

  1. such a cute idea. and I'm sure they appreciated their gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks for all you do!!! I'm glad you let us help you!!!! :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! So creative! I'm your newest follower...enjoying all your fun posts :)

    ReplyDelete