Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dollar store cupcake toppers



Let's be real, we are all busy. I enjoy the heck out of it when I can cut a couple of "time corners" without sacrificing the overall style of a project.


Next month, I will be making TONS of cupcakes both for Jansen's birthday party and for his class. My friend, Angie, saw some cheap finger bowling games at the dollar store a couple weeks ago and told me I might want to go check them out.

Thinking they might be perfect size for cupcakes, I ran to the store. Sure enough, there were a bunch of bowling pins in each package AND the kicker.....they were on sale for 25 cents a package. I bought all of them for a grand total of $1.25!!!!!!


They will be perfect on top of ALL of the cupcakes with little gumball bowling balls beside them.

SCORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment