Saturday, April 14, 2012

Personalized bowling lollipop favors...

I had a bunch of these big lollipops left from Caleb's party, that I ordered from Oriental Trading Company. They were $4.99 a dozen with free shipping, so I loaded up on 'em.

Jansen wanted lollipops to hand out to his friends at his party (along with some bowling cake ball pops) so lollipops he will get.
All this took was a little quick personalization of a bowling image I found on a Google search, printed onto card stock, cut out, and added to each lollipop with a glue dot. Jansen really wants all his decorations to be red, white, blue, and black...so I added some blue and red curling ribbon and this project is done.

Totally easy, totally inexpensive, and totally a hit with Jansen! Mission accomplished. Mark one party favor off my list :)

linking to:
Pink Hippo Party

No comments:

Post a Comment