Thursday, August 14, 2014

Last day of the first semester of nursing school

What a trip!

Today was the last day of the Fundamentals of Nursing!!! Yippee!!!

This semester took some getting used to. I had little sleep, lots of work, a ton of stress, and needed a little caffeine 

but it is officially over for the semester.

This semester we got mentors...and mine is awesome! She gave me all these goodies and has provided a lot of great advice.

I finally got a cleared background check from the Board of Nursing.

I was super blessed with a $1,000 scholarship to be split between the Fall and Spring semesters.

We completed a bunch of assignments, including outlining almost the entire ATI book, 

took five tests, one of which we could use one notecard,

wrote a research paper and did a presentation on eugenics...and now grades are in. I got an A! Yay!!!

This group of people are going to be my family for the next two years!

And, when I got home to spend my lovely next 10 days out of school before Fall semester begins...these were waiting for me, staring at me, scaring me for the Fall...

Aye!

No comments:

Post a Comment