Friday, July 1, 2016

Sonic birthday party

My Jansen is 11 and for his birthday we rented our town's little building to have a place to eat food, and then we had a game truck come in and park in the parking lot. 

This was the coolest and easiest birthday yet. 

It just happened to be going on in the busiest of all days...two award ceremonies, I had a job interview, our electricity got cut off because the people buying our house scheduled a name change over two days early, pick up the cake, decorate and host Jansen's party. I was exhausted!

He chose to have a Sonic themed party. I bought a few decorations off of Etsy, got some ideas from Pinterest, and started putting things together. The decorations turned out really nice, if I do say so myself. Thanks to Oriental Trading Company for most of the supplies. 






Sweet T's made this awesome cake...it was delicious and Jansen LOVED it!






The adults were able to chill out in the building eating pizza while the kids went outside into the game truck to play with an attendant there to supervise them. So fun and super easy!









My baby is 11 and I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment