Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Surgery in the morning

So it is time. My surgery is tomorrow morning. We have to be there at 8am to begin the 3 hour surgery at 8:30. I am just now getting a tad bit nervous.

Not so nervous about the pain or even the actual surgery...more for the results, which I know will not be 100% for a couple of months. I am hesitant to take my own "before" pictures because I just don't want to be reminded.

The nurse took about 20 pictures at my pre-op, so I am sure if I wanted to get some of those, I could.

I have purchased my Anti-embolic panty hose (which I will be wearing to the surgery), my binder, all my meds, hydrogen peroxide, neosporin, paper tape, pads, sports bras....and have picked out the jammies, socks, and my glasses...all of which I will be wearing to the doctor tomorrow morning. It will be total sexiness...maybe I will take a picture of me in the room.

I wonder if they could just knock me out now and let me wake up on Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment