Sunday, March 25, 2012

Angry Birds cupcakes...

This shall be the last of the Angry Birds posts for sure...thank goodness.

Tomorrow is Caleb's official birthday and so I am sending some Angry Birds cupcakes to his class. I didn't have a ton of time to get this stuff done, so I just made some toppers that I printed off from THIS site.

I printed out these little Angry Birds, cut them out, and then grabbed my supplies. Then I realized that I had cookie sticks...and should have had lollipop sticks. Oh well, those will work just fine.
I printed these circles out on scrap cardstock so that is why there is a print on the other side. But I hot glued the stick to one of the circles....
Then I hot glued the matching circle to the other side....
And came up with all these.....cuteness!
I did have to trim them down a little bit but that was ok by me. Then I added a bit of curling ribbon and called it a day.
Here are the cute little pigs....
And here is the bomb bird...

After tomorrow, I don't want to even hear about Angry Birds for at least another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment