Monday, March 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gift 2012

This year, Caleb has 3 teachers and Jansen has 1.

Always thinking ahead, in this case to May, it is time to start working on Teacher Appreciation. Since I am the PTO President this year, I am thinking about things that we can do for our faculty as a whole, but while doing that, I need to put together something for my childrens' teachers from my boys.

I wanted to combine something cute with something practical, and with buying for 4 and then three weeks later buying an End of Year gifts for them all, this needs to be inexpensive yet heartfelt and usable.

While browsing for ideas, I came across this SITE, which is perfect for our school. These teachers live on Sonic drinks, especially at Happy Hour. She has provided a ton of printables that would be great for teacher gifts, so check it out. There are so many more options than just Sonic printables.

This afternoon, I made the first one:

Basically, I printed out the cute saying,
put it in an inexpensive frame,


made some paper rosettes,

and hot glued them to the frame.


Tomorrow I will go purchase Sonic gift cards, and they will be tied to the frame with ribbon. Perfect combination of cute and practical :)

I think I am going to make some of these up with gift cards for the office workers for End of Year gifts as well.

One down and three to go, and gifts for Teacher Appreciation week are done :)


3 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute.. I just adore the quote and I am sure the teachers loved them! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo party.. can't wait to see what you share next!

    ReplyDelete