Saturday, July 28, 2012

Disney water bottles

Now that I am finally feeling better after my horrible myelogram, I am ready to get back to some creativity.

We want to have our own water bottles to fill up on the ship and to take with us at the ports so they have to be personalized, right? I can hear my kids now..."I can't find my water bottle! Jansen has my water bottle! Is this my bottle or Caleb's?" Vinyl to the rescue!!!!


So I went to Target and found some cute sport bottles in the clearance aisle. I bought two big 32 oz open-mouth bottles for my hubs and I, and because we have some clumsy drinker kids that spill EVERYTHING, two 16 oz straw cups for the boys.




Add some Disney inspired vinyl with our names on them and we are ready to go!!! 
























I am so going to fill these up with water on the ship to take with us to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Remember...never drink the water!!!!!!!! (unless it is bottled or comes from the ship). :)

3 comments:

  1. How did you get the minniw to come out like that? Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your vinyl? Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you use to make/cut the vinyl?

    ReplyDelete