Monday, February 11, 2013

First official test grade is.....

I have had two quizzes in my lab class and thankfully, have made 104 on both of them. I have had two lecture quizzes and got 100 on both of those. Now the lecture exam is a whole other story. 

I am studying about 3 to 4 hours every day, easily. My study partner and I are both willing to put in the time to get the A in this class, and get our professor's recommendation for nursing school. 

Last Wednesday was our first major exam...and it was over an hour of pure craziness. Our professor was out of town, and a lot of the work was to be done on our own. 

Well, we just got our tests back today, almost a week later, and thankfully, I got a 99.5! Thank God!!!!

Two more quizzes are up for this week....a week of love...a week of goodies for the kids' school....another week of studying for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment