Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day breakfast

Good morning everyone and Happy Valentine's Day. While the hubs and I don't really celebrate today, we do a few things for the boys to let them know that we love them and they are special. Honestly, I tell the boys I love them probably 5 times a day, every day.

Early to rise this morning, I made the kiddos some heart shaped cinnamon rolls and strawberry hearts. 




It went over really well. Both boys were very happy to have something different from their usual cereal or toast breakfast. Top that off with some properly masculine Star Wars Valentine treats and it was a happy heart morning. 

Oh how I wanted to fill their lunches with heart themed surprises, but they won the school Box Tops contest and will be eating pizza in class today! Easy for me...less lunch packing. 

Now to get a bunch of studying done, lead a PTO meeting, take my oldest to his quarterly psychiatrist appointment, and horse therapy after. Here's to a busy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment