Friday, May 22, 2015

Final Elementary Concert

No more elementary school music for Jansen. He and his classmates completed their elementary music career with their recorder program last night, and might I say...they were pretty cute. 

We have a new music teacher, and he has high expectations for these kiddos. They have been working on a program called Recorder Karate, where they memorize pieces of music and play them each week to gain "belts". Jansen made it to black belt this year and really enjoyed learning to play. 






I am proud of this kid.

While we were there, my husband took our oldest, Caleb, to his end of year concert, Band O Rama. The area jr high bands, high school bands, and Winter Guards all come together for a presentation. I was not really sure how the whole thing would go since it was Caleb's first year to participate, and my phone died during the program. I should have planned better. 


But I was able to get this one shot of the two jr high schools playing together. They did a great job!

Ah, the school year is barreling to a close. Another year...

No comments:

Post a Comment