Monday, May 11, 2015

Jansen's baptism, my birthday, and Mother's Day

May 10th was a busy day this year. Not only was it my 35th birthday (ouch) but it was also Mother's Day and the day of our youngest son's baptism. 

What a day!

Here are a few photos of my cutie, Jansen and his baptism. 






Thank you to my Uncle Rob, who conducted the baptism, and for all my family who showed up to support him at church. 

After church, we went to my parent's house for lunch and a celebration of Jansen and the mothers. 







It was a very nice afternoon spent with family. 

And, my super crafty cousin, Kristi, made all of these beautiful little vases with gorgeous flowers from her garden for all the mothers. I LOVE it. The extra flower bloomed the next day. Just gorgeous!




This weekend was full of blessings and joy. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment