Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day #25..slow and steady

Today is the second day of Teacher Appreciation Week and we definitely had more food today. I was very happy with how it turned out! The parents really provided some delicious meals and several teachers were able to take extra food with them. That is a true sign of success to me!

I am down another 1.5 pounds so I have lost over 13 pounds. YAY! Although I am not going to weigh myself Thursday because I plan on eating what I want on my date! WOOHOO! I am looking forward to it, big time.

On the down side, my sore throat has returned with a vengeance. Why will this not go away even with antibiotics?! GRRR.

I am really bored with my list because 30 things in 30 days is rough. I don't feel like I have enough energy to run at the track. Maybe that will be addressed once I lose a little more weight. :)

The end today my friends. I don't feel as though I have much to say, however one of the items on my list was to blog every day for 30 days. And so 5 days to go!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment