Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day #29...the big 30 party













My parents threw me a 30th birthday party today at their house and it was so fun! Although as soon as I arrived, mom had to put a sash on me, as well as a tiara. She had even bought a pinata! Too bad the mask wouldn't fit over my tiara, so I had to cover my eyes with my hand....so I cheated. Get over it.

Anyway, I was really glad to get off my diet for the day and eat some delicious cake, thanks to Jenny Wright...who is FABULOUS!!! We got to hang out with my family and just relax, and I got some super great gifts...always a bonus of turning 1 year older.

Tomorrow we will be headed to church, then to Josh's grandmother's house to celebrate Mother's Day, and then to his aunt's house for a get-together. Busy days ahead. UGH, I ate too much today, and my stomach is letting me know it. Here are some pictures from the party in case you don't have Facebook and cannot see my album on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment