Wednesday, July 13, 2011

and now

And now my father has been taken to the hospital and admitted for his heart. On the way to take my uncle back home, my father in law called and said my mother in law had been bucked off a horse and was headed to the other hospital.

We are headed to each hospital....mother in law has a broken pelvis and wrist. My dad has something with his heart.....

So I am taking a blogging break. We were supposed to go on vacation tomorrow anyway, but I don't know if that will happen. We have already had to cancel one trip this summer because of my uncle...

My family needs all the prayers it can get right now. And if you don't pray, could you at least think good thoughts for us. This is a lot to handle right now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Sorry to hear about this. :( I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete