Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DIY Texans sign

I LOVE FOOTBALL!

I LOVE THE TEXANS!

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!

Oh, football season is right around the corner. My husband and I are huge Texans fans...so when I went to Hobby Lobby the other day to grab some stickers, I saw this cute little sign in the 60% section with all of the Americana stuff. 

I knew I wanted to paint on it and create a sign for our front door. It was super cute already. 

So I grabbed some paint pens and got to work. 

YAY! 

Hang that puppy up next to the wreath I made a couple years ago...and the porch is definitely getting Football-ified. I need to find something to go on that little table under the sign though. I will have to brainstorm about that one. 

Let's go Houston Texans Football!!!! BULLS ON PARADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment