Sunday, July 28, 2013

No more fun in college....

This 5 week course is driving me bonkers. I began this semester knowing that it was going to be tough, but now I feel like either a complete idiot or a freakin' genius. Why would I sign up for this?

Here is how the schedule is going....

Mondays- lab from 7:30am to 11:00am. Lab test every Monday over whatever we did on Wednesday. Lecture from 11:00-1. SI lab from 1:30 to 2:30, and SI lecture from 2:45 to 3:45. I pick up the kids and play with them for a bit and then by 6pm, I am in my room studying for the lab test the next day until bedtime!

Tuesdays-same schedule as above with another lab test over what we did the day before. 

Wednesdays-same schedule as above with another lab test over what we did the day before.

Thursday- no classes so that we can study for the test on Friday.

Friday- Lecture exam from 10:00am to 12:00pm. 

Saturday and Sunday I study for the test on Monday. 4 days a week...tests. I am stressed and tired. 

I would much rather be out with my kids at the beach, hanging at the museum, or even school shopping. I have taken off from Facebook, I rarely speak to any of my friends during the week, and yesterday, I took a break to go get a pedicure and do a quick round of shopping at Maurices with my friend, Carmela. It was so helpful to take a quick break, although in my heart, I felt so guilty for not studying every single waking moment I had. 

Oh let it go, think positive thoughts, and move on. Let's hope I got an A on my test Friday. Finding out tomorrow! Fingers crossed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment