Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Broken Bones....

Yep, that's right. I am officially the mother of rowdy boys, as if that is any surprise. But now I have hard evidence. I present you with Exhibit A: Caleb at the ER

I picked him up from his Summer Camp yesterday and his counselor commented that he fell while on the moonbounce. He was acting very strange and couldn't use his arm at all. At first, I thought his shoulder looked odd, but it turns out, afer a CAT scan and X-rays the verdict is mild concussion and broken arm. He should be getting his cast tomorrow.
And here it is!

The look on his face when we told him he couldn't go back to camp for the rest of the summer made me want to cry. He really loved it. I am so thankful that it was his left arm and is not his right, or worse, his leg. Now if we can get some sleep, we would both be ok. A mother's work is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment