Friday, July 16, 2010

From doors to hangers...

As I mentioned yesterday, I have been working on a project for the last week or so. Since my mother graciously gifted her corner shelving and my dad and I painted them Espresso Brown, the old shelving doors seemed very out of place. Putting them to the side, I have been looking at them for over a month.

Here is the before picture...

After spray painting them black...

Adding some glass knobs and hanging it on the wall....

And adding some of my purses...

It looks good. There is still another door sitting in my garage just waiting for inspiration to slap me in the face.

1 comment:

  1. This looks really great!! I'd definitely hang something like that in my house too! Sorry I wasn't able to admire your work last week. I was out of town. Thanks for linking to Transform Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete