Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Porch....

Today I finished decorating the front porch. Well, I say "finished" with a bit of hesitation because I think I might want to find a skinny scarecrow behind the haystacks just to add a little height.

All in all...the goodies were from Walmart...a place that I am occasionally a fan of. Everything was on clearance and you know I LOVE me a sale.

Hay stacks were $3, the big pumpkins were $4, the little pumpkins were $2, the garland was $3, and the leaves and berry picks were 50 cents.

3 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkin display. What a welcoming front door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Fall decorated porch. So great! Thanks for linking another great idea up to Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are definitely trick-or-treating at this house. It says, "Hey! We've got razor-free candy in here!"

    ReplyDelete