Saturday, June 25, 2011

Easy peanut butter cookies


It is time to make some cookies!

Peanut butter cookies are a favorite in our home and I have the super easiest, most delicious, moist and wonderful recipe.

It will literally take you 11 minutes from start to finish.

You will need:
  • 1 cup of peanut butter ( I use the reduced fat variety because I like the texture better)
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup Splenda
  • 1/2 cup sugar (I split the sugar and Splenda to reduce the sugar content but still have some of that sugary flavor. You can use all Splenda if you wish)
Mix together and bake on a greased baking pan at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Don't forget to make your criss cross marks with a fork!!

This is so basic, you can tweak it to make it more or less healthy...whatever your heart's desire.


4 comments:

  1. Peanut butter cookies are a classic! I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog till Monday night and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your cookies up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweets-for-saturday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful site you got here! Loved the recipe...thanks for sharing:)
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yummy. so easy to make and sure to please. i bet my kids would love 'em too. thanks for sharing. hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey amber, i made these, this afternoon and my family loved them. i posted them on my blog and linked back to you. thanks so much for sharing your recipe.

    ReplyDelete