Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mini flag bunting


Am I the only one who makes something, and then rips it up and redoes it 15 different times???

Well again, this frame has been all over my house. For right now, it is on my front porch.
I'll probably keep it up until after July 4th, and then it will come back into my house......somewhere.

All I did for this was cut out several really basic flags with tabs. I wrapped sisal around the frame and tied some bows on the end. I hung the little flags on the sisal and then taped it into place.
It totally suits my design ADD....keep it for a little while, change it up and then move it around.

3 comments:

  1. love the title of your blog.

    I saw you on My Girlish Whims and wanted to invite you to my new link party. Last week we had over 300 links, it was so much fun. It will run every Friday evening through Sunday. Hope to see you there. You can find the party button now on the blog if you want it for a reminder. http://www.bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blgospot.com/
    I am even going to have a special give away just for linkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this project. It really is lovely! Thanks for sharing! PS I love the name of your blog. I tell myself that many times while I am working on something. Then I answer myself. I guess that explains a lot about me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and simple - perfect! I followed you today from the {ginger snaps} {wow me wednesday} linky where I've linked up my quilled birdhouse if you want to stop by.
    Hugs,
    Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete