Tuesday, February 14, 2012

And it's Valentine's Day!






Oh baby!

Good morning to my Valentine boys.....I made the boys a quick Valentine breakfast this morning before heading to school.

Both children got Star Wars plush's with a bag of conversation hearts from Mom and Dad.

Each boy got heart shaped peanut butter toast and bananas :)

Then at school, they participated in Jump Rope for Heart....
and Caleb won a t-shirt :)


After leading my PTO meeting, I got to spend a little time with Jansen in his class "party" before taking Caleb to his doctor's appointment.



What a busy, loved filled day!

And the hubs and I are going to be getting a couple's massage on his next day off...who knows when that will be. I will take a massage over a bouquet of roses any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment