Friday, February 10, 2012

More inexpensive Angry Birds party favors

I am not sure how many kids will be coming to Caleb's birthday party next month, so I wanted to give the kiddos a couple of options....without breaking the bank.

So I ordered several dozen large lollipops from Oriental Trading...several because they were on sale for $4 a dozen, and because I can use them for Jansen's party in May and add bowling themed cut outs.

I printed out some cupcake toppers from HERE onto card stock and then used a glue dot to adhere it to the lollipop. Then I just finished them off with some leftover curling ribbon from Jansen's birthday party last year. That curling ribbon has been the best buy! I have used that stuff for everything! Balloons, wrapping gifts, Lego party decorations, gifts, Josh's birthday, etc.
They turned out really cute, and cost me a grand total of $20 for Caleb and Jansen's favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment