Monday, August 16, 2010

Makeover Monday...The entryway

I have this really narrow entryway and I never know what to do with the space. Fortunately, Pottery Barn to the rescue...this is a little space I LURVE, no, LUFF!!

Here is my entry table before... beware, it is rough...
After scouring my home for all my silver photo frames, and about 20 minutes printing out some black and white pictures, this is my take on the PB room...

My goal is to decorate this space for each holiday, with this being the every day look. I like it. Cost- $0 and 20 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. weird, I totally thought I commented on this!!!! I was going to say...you need...APOTHECARY Jars! They would look awesome there and you could do seasonal things in them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! I do need some of those. I refuse to pay full price for them, so I am always on the lookout at our 2 thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete