Tuesday, November 22, 2011

And so it begins...Christmas is coming!



I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but traditionally for me, Thanksgiving is a holiday I am never super stoked about. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for every single blessing we have received, thankful for family, health, my salvation, my husband's job and my boys' teachers, our super cute mini-poodle Tatum (who is snuggling with me now because she is so scared of the rain), my ability to stay home with my children, a cool network of friends, the rain on my windows and the cooler weather that is to follow, an awesome group of PTO volunteers, and the Christmas spirit that is creeping up on us.

But as a holiday, I am just not that into you, Thanksgiving.


So let's just eat some food, and move on....

It begins with the children writing letters to Santa....exhibit Caleb:


and exhibit Jansen:

Yesterday I spoke with Jansen and told him I was going to be making a phone call to Santa. He was completely amazed that I could just pick up the phone and call him. "You have Santa's phone number? What is it?" Not that I would ever tell him..but I digress.

Today they will be receiving their videos, special delivery from the North Pole.....
I love the holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment