Thursday, November 24, 2011

Red and Gold Christmas tree

We got our tree up last night. This year I am still learning to love our slim tree. My husband bought it without my input last year since I was still recovering from my surgery. But, he really likes it, and so I am learning to love it.

If anyone knows my husband, he is a "go big or go home" type of person. Most of the time I love that about him! He has the joy of child on Christmas morning :) And when he came home with this thin tree, I was shocked. I was sure he was coming home with the fullest fir tree Lowes had. I love big trees...


But here is how I am looking at it. The smaller tree gives us more room in our formal dining room where the tree stands. And the other positive???? A smaller tree makes it look like there are more presents under the tree! I like that!!!!

So here is our slim tree...

Evidently Tatum beat the presents for the first thing under the tree....

Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment