Monday, November 7, 2011

Cute Reece's mini cupcakes




Yesterday we tailgated again before the Texans game and we were responsible for dessert.

I have been wanting to try to make these little cupcakes for a while, but just haven't. Tailgating was a great excuse to whip these up the day before officially start dieting and exercising again.

So here is how it works.

Make whatever kind of cupcakes you wish. I made devil's food cupcakes and then quick iced them with peanut butter buttercream icing (Wilton's recipe).
The little cupcakes on top are Reece's mini cupcakes. They come in a cute little bag already with the wrappers off. They are teeny tiny!

I used some of the extra icing in a baggie and cut a tiny hole in the end. Put a little icing on the top with some sprinkles and drop them on the top of the cupcakes.

So easy and so cute!

1 comment:

  1. These are just too cute! Love it!
    I would love it if you linked up to my party "mushki loves my stuff" it starts on Tuesday and goes week long! I'm a new follower!
    Have a great day!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete