Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Making the effort to cook..

My husband is on a low carb diet. I hate it, but am often an on-again/off-again participant in the diet as well. Right now, I have gained some weight, but I just can't seem to get back on it full time. 

Instead of jumping on the bandwagon head first, I am just making the effort to change small things. Dinners are low carb. That's better than nothing right?!

Anyway, I LOATHE cooking. It makes me frustrated, annoyed, and irritated. Cooking low carb is even worse. But I have been making the effort to cook more often. While I am not in school this semester, it's the least I can do. 

So over the last week, I have made:

Sausage and peppers



Roast chicken and parmesan zucchini

Zucchini lasagna

And tonight, I am going to be attempting Parmesan crusted, pizza stuffed chicken with cauliflower "mashed potatoes" and salad. We will see how that turns out. 

Oh how I hate to cook. Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment