Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A little landscaping and some computer glitches...


First of all, I am having some computer glitches that I am currently working on. Blogger is not allowing me to publish my posts from my computer or edit any of my drafts. I am having to type what I can into my computer and then post from my Blackberry, but in using it, won't allow me to add links to my posts.

Seriously, that is annoying and I am working on it today. There are some posts I found on other blogs that I would like to link to and this is driving me NUTS! Anyway....

It is definitely starting to look a little more like Spring at our house. I just wanted to share a few pictures of the yard as we get it cleaned up. I am thinking about adding a few things to it over the next couple of days, but for now, we think it is beautiful!!!!! Yay for Spring!!!!





By the way, can you see the little bird in that nest? For the last two weeks we have been watching this family of birds fly from our crepe myrtles to the porch ceiling fan, to the corner of our porch to build this nest. It is amazing to me that birds can make such a stable home in the CORNER of a building!!!! Spring is here for sure :)

2 comments:

  1. This does look great, you're right!!!! Backyard BBQ time! I'm bring the meat! haha

    ReplyDelete