Monday, June 17, 2013

Blueberry Muffin Balls

In an effort to get myself a bit more organized this summer, I came across my Baby Cakes Cake Ball maker that my parents got me for Christmas this year. I must be the only person that is not capable of making cake pops correctly. Oh well...mom fail number 3049.

Anyway, I thought I would be able to use it for something else...something that would be easy to store, simple to take with us for snacks on the road, and it easy clean up. 

Blueberry Muffins! Both my kids love muffins, but they get messy with the cupcake liners I use with them. Not to mention they get squished in lunch boxes. So we made blueberry muffin balls. Super easy and wondermous!

I used regular blueberry muffin mix and my ice cream scoop. One half of my scoop filled each well perfectly. Four minutes later, these came out piping hot and perfect!

The kids loved it. I am now going to use this for tons of other muffins and meals for the kids this summer. It is just too easy to use and even better for quick clean up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment