Saturday, June 8, 2013

Final PTO meeting

Well it is official. My time as the PTO President is over. I have enjoyed my time serving 2 years as PTO Vice President and 2 years as President. I have gotten to know so many fantastic parents over the years and was fortunate to be able to help out our school and teachers so much. It was a bittersweet day for me. 

At our final meeting, we handed out certificates and little gifts. I had little panda keychains made for all my board members and personalized notepads for the teachers.










The PTO board totally spoiled me with gifts. 




I got flowers, a rhinestone paw necklace, a beautiful plaque, princess gear, and tons of cards. It was so sweet!



I will miss these ladies, but am really glad to no longer have the stress of being responsible for everything. Time to pass the torch to the new President, Crystal! Long may she reign!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment