Saturday, June 8, 2013

Houston Texans birthday party



My Jansen is officially 8 years old! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. With such a busy month, it was a bit frustrating to me that I felt like I couldn't fully enjoy celebrating Jansen's birthday. He had a blast though! That's really all that matters. I just want him to have wonderful birthday memories. 

After celebrating with a birthday breakfast, cupcakes at school, and a La Casona birthday dinner, we celebrated with some of his friends at our local rec center. Honestly, we should have just had the pool party and not even rented a party room. That's all the kids were interested in...let's get to the swimming. 

It was crazy hot and super hectic to set everything up, but in the end, it turned out well. 

We had some time to enjoy snacks, eat cake and cupcakes, and open presents. But the kids just wanted to get to the swimming. I don't blame them!!













Jansen was ready to party!! And I am glad that it is over! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment