Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cool beans....

Earlier this week, I made THESE and then decided to put off filling them until later. At the beginning of the week, a semi cool front blew through the area and left us with mild 90 degree weather. I was so hoping this would be the sign of Fall and cooler weather, so I could get in my Fall decorating mood.

Nope. Today it is supposed to be 97 degrees, and thus I am just not there yet. I have developed a list of projects that I am ready to make, waiting for the mood to hit.

Last night I rummaged through my pantry, because I was just tired of looking at the empty glasses. Beans! I have bags and bags of beans! LOVE the different layering!!

As a bonus, the dollar store had these precious little pumpkins 2 for $1. So cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aggie! I featured you on my blog! Here's the post.

    http://clickableparty.blogspot.com/2010/09/thursdays-blog-has-bloggy-clips-fall.html

    Fab ideas! Keep'm coming!

    Best,
    Krysten
    http://www.clickableparty.com

    ReplyDelete