Friday, September 3, 2010

Fabulous (FOOTBALL) Friday...

Today I am incredibly thankful for all the prayers and well wishes for my husband's grandmother. After having a stroke on Tuesday, and receiving some experimental treatments, she was able to get up and WALK down the hall last night! That is incredible. The hubs and I will be making a trip up to the hospital in Houston tomorrow now that he is off graveyards. What a blessing his grandmother is to us!!

Also, today is Friday: Fun Friday, Fall Friday, Football Friday!! Are you from the South? If you are, you know the madness of football season. We await it with anticipation and excitement only to be rivaled by that of Christmas day. Friday is high school football (Go Bucs!), Saturday is college football (Gig 'em Aggies!), and Sunday is professional football (Go Texans!). Nothing makes me feel like fall is around the corner like a good football game. We have tickets to the high school game tonight with our kiddos, so let's hope this yucky rainstorm we are having right now blows through quickly.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go have lunch with a friend of mine. This is the first time since I have been a stay-at-home mom that I am a Lady who Lunches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment