Thursday, September 16, 2010

Houston Texans

Well, our Texans tickets came in yesterday and we are super excited!!! A couple years ago, we had the opportunity to purchase season tickets from a lady who was not going to be able to use hers that year. After that season, we were asked if we wanted to buy the seat license and the tickets...but it was only for 2 and we have a family of 4.

And by the way, do you have any idea how much it would cost for that???

You have to buy the seat license for 4 seats, then 4 tickets for each game (at over $100 each), then a parking pass for each game. With me being home, there is just no way to swing almost $8,000-$10,000 for that. Dang!

But I digress....

We just bought tickets for one game this year...Nov. 28 Texans vs Titans (TNT Rivalry). I am so excited, I just can't wait. The 6 of us will be going...me, the hubs, our two boys, and my parents. My parents and our youngest have never been to a Texans game before so we are super stoked.

Caleb gets the chance to wear his Super Mario Williams jersey again, (maybe it will fit him this time) and we have to figure out what Jansen will wear (jersey or shirt).

Here are a few pics from 2 years ago when we had season tix....maybe the season ticket fairy will drop some on our doorstep for the 2011-2012 season :wink:




No comments:

Post a Comment